Friday, July 14, 2006

Cold Playboy

 
Frome quote.. unquote on cricinfo..

"A few years ago, I was chatting up a girl in a lift and she was not having any of it. She thought I was too tall and geeky and all that and I needed a wing-man. In walked Shane Warne and he was the best wing-man."
Coldplay front man and international heart-throb Chris Martin shows his gratitude to the original player

It's fucking hilarious. My fondness for Warnie just keeps growing. Pure genius at cricket and a complete nutjob when it comes to women. Warnie, don't ever retire, you are the greatest entertainer in the world today, on and off the field; and with the amount of shit happenin' around us, we need the enetertainment. I know I do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home