Monday, November 06, 2006

More commie bashing.....

 
Hmm. So those CPI (M) commie jokers want India to intervene in favor of getting Saddam's death sentence rescinded. As Patrix put so well, would they still have had a problem had the sentence been handed out by their 'impartial' and 'fair' China and not come at the end of a trial 'rigged' by the oh-so-capitalist Americans, their hatred for whom they never tire of professing?

Seriously, I have had it with Indian communists. I wish I could turn back the clock and just make communism not exist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anshul said...

Yeah. Its quite crazy when pple lose track of what the main issue is and blindly keep harping about some doctrine or ideology they follow. Reminds me of "fanboys" in the computer world - u know the kinds that go - "I HATE WINDOWS, NO MATTER WHAT" and hence "I WILL SUPPORT ANYTHING NOT WINDOWS" :-D. Well anyway the matter here is obviously far more serious. But on a side note (not related directly to ur post), I do feel the culprits in the American govt.at some point should take responsibility for their own mistakes/blunders in arming Saddam and for that matter the Al Qaeda during their various "great" CIA ops in the past.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home